In news from a galaxy far, far away…
The Star Wars Vintage Collection Jabba’s Sail Barge (The Khetanna) has fully funded! Measuring approximately 4ft long, this vast vehicle is a dream item for any Star Wars collection. Designed to captivate and inspire, The Vintage Collection Jabba’s Sail Barge (The Khetanna) features exquisitely detailed, fan accessible decks that complement 3.75-inch figures (not included) allowing fans and collectors to recreate intense battles in the Star Wars saga. Its removable side panels also offer a unique opportunity to pose and set up incredible dioramas. Complete with premium deco, vintage packaging, and soft cloth sails, this dream product offers Star Wars devotees the quality and realism they know and love. Included with the vehicle is Jabba the Hutt and Yak Face (3.75-inch scale figure). Backers will receive:
- The Vintage Collection Jabba’s Sail Barge (The Khetanna) complete with exquisitely-detailed and fan accessible interior/exterior decks, two soft-cloth fabric sails, and other realistic features that mimic one of the most notorious vehicles in the Star Wars universe
- Jabba the Hutt 3.75-inch scale figure
- Classic Vintage Collection packaging with special limited edition HASLAB seal of authenticity
- Jabba’s Sail Barge (The Khetanna): Behind the Workbench, a premium, 64-page booklet, that goes behind the scenes of the design and development of the actual Sail Barge film set piece and Hasbro toy. Complete with set photos, product blueprints, interviews, and more.
- A dedicated, ongoing stream of behind-the-scenes development updates, keeping you informed as The Vintage Collection Jabba’s Sail Barge (The Khetanna) makes its way from a dream at Hasbro to a reality in your hands (subject to reaching the minimum backing goal).
- 3.75″ Yak Face figure from The Vintage Collection in exclusive Power of the Force card back packaging with exclusive Collector Coin
There’s still 4 days to go in the campaign, so make sure to head over to HasLab to check out more images and to get your pledge in if you haven’t already! Who knows, maybe this will lead to something awesome for G.I.Joe Fans. Only time will tell! Did you back the barge? Sound off after the break on the Cobra Island Forums!