Daniel Klingensmith wrote a book, giving us a behind the scenes look at how the G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero toy line came into being, called 3.75″ Joe: The Special Forces Team That Forged an American Hero!
G.I. Joe® is one of the most recognizable and well known action figure lines in history, yet there is no full story showing the creation process of the G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero™ brand that ran from 1982-1994.
Well that’s about to change with the release of “3.75 Inch Joe”.
Although there have been many books written about G.I. Joe®, what makes “3.75 Inch Joe” unique is the fact that the information shared within the book comes from exclusive interviews with former employees who worked on the G.I. Joe® Brand. Some of the things to expect include:
• The inspiration and influences behind the different figures and vehicles
• Alternate names for figures and vehicles
• Insider stories regarding the changes that occurred during the design process
• Conceptual designs and photographs that will show the progression and different stages of creating a figure or vehicle
• And much more…
A portion of the profits will be donated to Hasbro Children’s Hospital and Phoenix Children’s Hospital.
Check out Daniel Klingensmith’s website for more details! If you have any interest in this book, please preorder it now! If they don’t sell at least 350 copies by July 17, the book won’t be printed!
* Pre-Order Disclaimer: Prior to placing the print order, Steel City Publishing, LLC needs to sell a minimum of 350 copies of the book. If the order is not fulfilled by July 17, 2015, 12:00pm PST, Steel City Publishing, LLC will complete a full refund on your purchase. Due to any unforeseen circumstances prior to the cutoff date of July 17, 2015 for which Steel City Publishing, LLC needs to cease selling the book, a full refund will be provided.
If the minimum order is met, you will receive an email from SteelCityPublishing, LLC. The estimated time frame for printing is 20-25 days after the order is placed. Shipments will go out shortly after.
**Due to the limits of this hosting site, we are unable to combine shipping or determine International Shipping. If you are looking to purchase more than one copy or live outside the U.S., please contact us at the link above with your Name, Address, and the quantity you are looking to purchase.
For International buyers who know others who would be interested in purchasing this book,we would recommend possibly getting together and buying together as one order to save on shipping.
Please allow a few days to determine the these inquiries. We will need to work with our fulfillment center to determine the cost.
3.75″ Joe book discussion!
Read more3.75″ Joe Book!